Our website was created to connect with all of our stakeholders and loyal supporters by giving you a glimpse of daily life in the WLSD. Each of our schools are represented on our website to offer a more personalized experience for you and your children, our beloved students. As you peruse our website, you will see teachers, administrators, and other staff who are all committed to excellence by providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for our students. Our mission is simple. “To educate our students to become productive citizens.”
The vision of the Western Line School District is to become an "A" rated district through the collaborative efforts of ALL concerned stakeholders.
To educate ALL students to become productive citizens by providing a world class educational system that prepares students for the 21st Century. It is our mission to graduate ALL students on an individualized career plan that will ensure that they are college and career ready.
1. Student Achievement: Continue to improve achievement at all grade levels for ALL students and decrease achievement gaps where they exist.
2. Finances: Create a cost-effective budget that provides for educational resources as well as preventative maintenance and on-going facilities improvement in ALL schools.
3. Communications: Enhance communication and relationships with internal and external stakeholders by communicating the vision, mission, and goals of the district.
4. School Safety: Provide a school environment for staff, teachers, students, and families that is inviting, accessible, safe and secure.
5. Technology: Improve the district's technology infrastructure to support a culture of data-driven decision making that relies upon data to evaluate and improve teaching, learning, and day-to-day operations.