"COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION"
David Rounsavall-Attorney, Lawrence Hudson-Superintendent, Norma McDavid, Gregory Welch, Larry Franklin,
Ruth Ann Evans (Secretary), Jamelda Fulton (President), Rebecca Avis (Vice President)
Ruth Ann Evans
Norma McDavid MEMBER
The vision of the Western Line School District is to become an "A" rated district through the collaborative efforts of ALL concerned stakeholders.
To educate ALL students to become productive citizens by providing a world class educational system that prepares students for the 21st Century. It is our mission to graduate ALL students on an individualized career plan that will ensure that they are college and career ready.
1. Student Achievement: Continue to improve achievement at all grade levels for ALL students and decrease achievement gaps where they exist.
2. Finances: Create a cost-effective budget that provides for educational resources as well as preventative maintenance and on-going facilities improvement in ALL schools.
3. Communications: Enhance communication and relationships with internal and external stakeholders by communicating the vision, mission, and goals of the district.
4. School Safety: Provide a school environment for staff, teachers, students, and families that is inviting, accessible, safe and secure.
5. Technology: Improve the district's technology infrastructure to support a culture of data-driven decision making that relies upon data to evaluate and improve teaching, learning, and day-to-day operations.
Special Called Board Meetings:
- June 23, 2022
- June 30, 2022
- August 30, 2022 at 12 PM
- September 9, 2o22 at 4PM